Every year Duke Cannon aims to make holiday spirits bright for his guests before they roll into town. Dragging the decorations down from the attic, scaling the roof to string lights across every eave and dormer, and finally, preparing his homemade eggnog — this being the annual favorite of his brother-in-law Gary, who usually ends each night of his over-extended stay with multiple helpings of no egg, no nog, just a two-finger pour of brandy.
- Smells like toasted nutmeg and musk
- At 10 oz., our large soap is 3x the size of dainty seasonal soaps
- Made in the USA by humans, not elves
- According to Deb in Receivables, this is a "super fun" gift for guys.
- A portion of proceeds benefits veterans and active-duty military
- Size: 10 oz bar