The Liquid Gold Beard Balm is a masculine, unique woodsy scent. This scent is based off of the resin saturated wood known as Agarwood, also known as "Oud". This wood produces a dark, scented resin which is commonly referred to as "Liquid Gold", due to its rarity and high cost. We then mixed in additional essential oils, to include Frankincense. Frankincense is an essential oil which is commonly used in aromatherapy. Plus we just happened to have this sitting on the shelf next to the carb cleaner, and the name Frankincense sounded pretty tough. So step up your beard game by treating your facial fur to some Liquid Gold!
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Leather, Frankincense, Sweet Oud Wood & Expensive Taste
The Beard Octane Beard Balm is made with only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. It is lightweight, with a medium hold, and designed to promote healthy beard growth, to moisturize and tame your beard, without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of Beard Octane's beard care products are handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality product available! They come packaged in a 2 ounce aluminum tin, as a cardboard box did not work. Plus it sounds cool when you drop the aluminum tin on a tile floor in the morning and wake everyone up.
HOLD: Light - Medium
SCENT STRENGTH: Light - Medium
Beeswax, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All of Beard Octane's beard oils are All Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free. Phthalate Free, not tested on animals, may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals,
- For best results, apply Beard Octane Beard Balm when your beautiful Facial Fur is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
- Using your finger, or a 5/16" (MERICA!) wrench, scrape out a "dime" sized amount of awesomeness from the beard balm tin, and rub this awesomeness between your palms.
- Gently, if there is such a thing, run your fingers through your beard, starting from the neck and work your way up. Be sure to rub the beard balm into the skin, wherever your beard grows.
- Shape your beard to your likings by hand or with a comb. You can also use a blow dryer (not the heat gun) on low heat, in order to help obtain the beard shape you desire.
- Go tell your boss you deserve a raise. Chances are, your boss will just give you a raise because your beard looks awesome, or you'll lose your job for being completely out of line.