Duke Cannon isn't a big fan of wearing costumes, but he'll make an exception around the holidays. Like in December of '03 when Kris Kringle's local stand-in stumbled up to the mall with his beard askew and a case of the brown bottle flu. Duke Cannon booted that cotton-headed ninny muggins from his throne of lies, and proceeded to don St. Nick's uniform himself, saving a cherished holiday tradition and countless youngsters from a sleigh-load of childhood trauma.
Inspired by this incident, Mall Santa's Cough Syrup Soap smells like The North Pole and peppermints, not beef and cheese.
- Smells like The North Pole and peppermints
- At 10 oz., our large soap is 3x the size of dainty seasonal soaps
- Made in the USA by humans, not elves
- According to Deb in Receivables, this is a "super fun" gift for guys.
- A portion of proceeds benefits veterans and active-duty military
- Size: 10 oz bar