Beard Octane's Pine Tar Soap Bar is handmade right here in Merica. Known for it's thorough cleaning abilities, Pine Tar Soap is perfect for scrubbing your shrine clean. Pine Tar Soap will also moisturize and deodorize, giving off silky smooth scents of hand cut pine and fresh citrus.
SCENT STRENGTH: Medium
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Pine & Citrus
Beard Octane uses only the highest quality, all natural ingredients in each of it's beard care products. In each of Beard Octane's Sap Soap Bars, you'll find these amazing ingredients:
- Activated Charcoal
- Coconut Oil
- Corn Oil
- Ground Oatmeal
- Olive Oil
- Shea Butter
- Silica Sand
- Soybean Oil
- Sunflower Oil
- Hints of Pine & Citrus
- All of our products are made in MERICA.
- All of our products are tested on Humans, NOT Animals.
- All of our oil products contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals.
- All of our Beard & Body Bars contain dairy. Please consult with your physician if you have any allergies.
- If you have Allergies, test on a friend, then yourself before use, or you can do the logical thing and consult with your physician.
- All of our Beard & Body Bars are handcrafted and poured in small batches to ensure freshness. This also means that no single product will ever be identical to another. Variations in color, design and weight are true to handcrafted products.
- To enjoy your Beard & Body Bar as long as possible, keep out of direct contact with water when not in use. Well draining soap dishes or the metal bbq grate from your grill are a great place to store them! This allows the Beard & Body Bar to dry between uses and prolongs the life of your this product!
- Our Beard & Body Bars are not designed to treat any kind of medical conditions.