Just picture a strong, tough, bold bearded man in the wild west. That, or a studly bearded man at an outdoor country concert. Either way, the Beard Octane Rodeo Beard Oil will have your face fur smelling of fresh sandalwood and cinnamon, combined with hints of rum, birch, tobacco, and a Cowboy's musk.
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Sandalwood, Spiced Rum, Tobacco & Cowboy's Musk
The Beard Octane Beard Oil is the benchmark for what makes a superior product for your beard. Made with only the highest quality, all natural oils, this beard oil is lightweight and is designed to promote healthy beard growth. It will moisturize your skin and will get rid of that unwanted "beard itch" without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of Beard Octane's award winning beard oils are handmade in-house to ensure the highest quality possible! Each beard oil is hand poured into a one (1) ounce amber glass bottle and are secured with a twist-on dropper top.
SCENT STRENGTH: Light-Medium
Fractionated Coconut Oil, Argan Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Jojoba Oil, Hazel Nut Oil, Aloe Extract, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All of Beard Octane's beard oils are All Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free. Phthalate Free, not tested on animals, may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals,
- Utilizing the dropper cap, squeeze several droplets of beard oil into the palm of your masculine hands. We typically recommend a dime sized amount, or use more so you end up having to buy our products more frequently. For best results, apply beard oil while beard is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
- Rub the beard oil between the palms of your hands, in a circular motion. This is where things get out of control, so be sure to pay attention.
- Gently, or aggressively for you tough guys, rub your hands through your beard, while working your way to the skin underneath. Rub the beard oil into the skin underneath, as this will help rid the common "beard itch".
- Utilize your favorite Beard Octane comb or brush to stylize your facial fur.
- Go outside and bench-press a dump truck.