Texas Tea, a famous slang term for crude oil used during the oil rush in Texas. We seriously considered putting some heavy weight gear oil in an aluminum tin, but someone, somewhere, would probably make a big deal about it. Therefore, the good guys at Beard Octane decided to stick with our signature beard balm blend and stick with our signature oil blend and add some bay leaf and fir needle, mixed with some cedarwood and crisp bergamot to reveal a warm tobacco base note. Don't let this fool you though, this one packs some Lone Star Attitude!
SCENT NOTES: Hints of Bay Leaf, Fir Needle, Cedar & Lone Star Attitude
The Beard Octane Beard Balm is made with only the highest quality, all natural ingredients. It is lightweight, with a medium hold, and designed to promote healthy beard growth, to moisturize and tame your beard, without leaving your beard feeling greasy. All of Beard Octane's beard care products are handmade in small batches to ensure the highest quality product available! They come packaged in a 2 ounce aluminum tin, as a cardboard box did not work. Plus it sounds cool when you drop the aluminum tin on a tile floor in the morning and wake everyone up.
HOLD: Light - Medium
SCENT STRENGTH: Light - Medium
Beeswax, Shea Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Coconut Oil, Castor Oil, Vitamin E & Custom Fragrance Oil Blends
All of Beard Octane's beard oils are All Natural, Vegan & Cruelty Free. Phthalate Free, not tested on animals, may contain Tree Nut Oils & Natural Botanicals,
- For best results, apply Beard Octane Beard Balm when your beautiful Facial Fur is damp (approximately 74.6% dry).
- Using your finger, or a 5/16" (MERICA!) wrench, scrape out a "dime" sized amount of awesomeness from the beard balm tin, and rub this awesomeness between your palms.
- Gently, if there is such a thing, run your fingers through your beard, starting from the neck and work your way up. Be sure to rub the beard balm into the skin, wherever your beard grows.
- Shape your beard to your likings by hand or with a comb. You can also use a blow dryer (not the heat gun) on low heat, in order to help obtain the beard shape you desire.
- Go tell your boss you deserve a raise. Chances are, your boss will just give you a raise because your beard looks awesome, or you'll lose your job for being completely out of line.